Sunday 31 October 2010

Magazine Name Research

Existing Magazines :-


Total Film- both independent and mainstream

Film maker – independent

Empire – both independent and mainstream


I had to think about if I would use an existing magazine or create my own. I decided I should make my own magazine as using another magazine I would have to mimic the style of the magazine so that to fits with the style of the magazine. Making a new magazine enables me to create a style for my magazine and come up with the

cover construction myself.


I had to think about what to call my magazine and as my film will be independent I should make an independent magazine. All the magazines I have looked at have had really short names and tell you that it is about films in the name. I therefore thought about these ideas:


Movie Weekly

Film Time

Cinema Crazy

Square Eyed

I have decided to call my magazine “Square Eyedas you could tell that it will be a film magazine and it is a fun name and everyone will remember.


http://www.urbanfonts.com/fonts/Wide_awake.htm


http://horrorfilmmag.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment